How to identify drug use in the workplace
A short course designed to show how drug use can be identified in the workplace through the use of the sign and symptoms associated with specific category’s of drug. And where on first impression an employee may be under the influence of illicit, over the counter, or presecribed drugs.
To provide relevant personnel with the skills and knowledge to recognise the symptoms and signs of a person under the influence of illicit drugs.
By the end of the session the delegate will be better able to:
- Summarise and assess how drug influence recognition is used to detect signs and symptoms indicative of drug impairment
- Identify and describe the seven categories of drug
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the onset and duration of the effects of illicit drugs
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the signs of overdose of each category of drug
- Compare and Contrast the use of a single drug against poly drug use
Course Duration and delegate numbers
Duration: 1 Day
Numbers: Min 6 – Max 15
Cost: on application
Location: This course can be run at a location specified by the client or determined by Blueknight as appropriate
- Designated employees